Aunt Tweedy’s Hillbilly Roots Toor
This 2+hour experience may take you by the sewage treatment plant, the feed store or elsewhere - usually in search of 'Dolly' – with a guaranteed ‘bear’ sighting! Through music, 'arts & crafts' and other means on the bus, Aunt Tweedy helps you get in touch with your ‘inner hillbilly.’ Be prepared for anything and don’t say we didn’t warn ya. $39.95 + tax per person (Bring a sense of humor.)
Cuzzin Eddie's Toors
'Nurture your inner hillbilly...'
White Lightnin’ Express
(Our 'moonshine' toor)
Learn a little about the area, see some sights and now that moonshine is ‘legal,' learn about it’s rich and colorful history and how it impacted the culture. But mostly, we'll be havin' fun! During this 4-5 hour trip, we visit some of the leading distilleries and sample their wares - and wine, too! Adults (over 21) only, must show photo ID/ proof of age. $49.95 per person + tax (A reminder; no open containers onboard or in public areas in Sevier County – the law will getcha – and US! Some walking involved...or maybe crawling - bring a designated driver if yer plannin' on sampling everything. It's hard ta drive cross-eyed.)
The 'Dolly' Toor
Country music icon, actress and philanthropist Dolly Parton is one of America's treasures and a Sevier County native. An award-winning Dolly impersonator/tribute artist is your hostess as we visit the statue on the courthouse lawn, hear Dolly stories and glimpse Dolly's past, present and future. We'll stop for a 'slaw dog' - her favorite - (or a hot dog) at the unassuming restaurant she has said (in print) was one of her favorite places to eat when she is in the area and sing Dolly songs - A must for Dolly fans! Allow 3+ hours. $59.95 + tax
All Cuzzin Eddie's guests will learn a little something about the area, history and culture on their 'toors' but they'll be havin' so much fun, they won't know it!
*Note; length of toor is approximate depending on traffic, weather and number of participants. Friday and Saturday toors usually last longer...
Please note that a few 'toors' involve some walking and lots of getting on and off the bus. Ask about this if you have concerns
Vittles & Skittles - Eddies 'foodie' toor includes tasting stops at several destinations as well as restaurant recommendations, where the locals eat, new places to try and more. We stay away from chains and fast food joints as we eat our way across Sevier County.This is a good one for the Baptists who don't want to be seen on the moonshine toor... Approx. 5+ hours, $69.95 + tax
Check out the 'More Toors' page to find out where we load from....
'The Kitchen Sink Toor'- Our newest toor includes everything but the kitchen sink! You'll get a bit of the 'Dolly' toor, a moonshine stop, some of Aunt Tweedy's Hillbilly Roots Toor minus Aunt Tweedy, a 'taste' of the food toor and more. This includes our usual hijinks onboard the bus and snacks - Great as an introduction to the area or for groups fighting over which toor to take - Stop fighting! Here's your chance to do 'em all!
4+ hours, $59.95+tax (Some walking involved...)
* Toors' are added based on demand whenever possible - and there are sometimes cancellations meaning some seats may open up at any given time. Please check our 'Schedule' page for seating availability and look for any added 'toors' - or call for the most up-to-date info (or to schedule a tour in advance.) Never hurts to call!
* Return times are approximate, depending on weather, traffic, etc.
* 6-person minimum - we must have a total of at least 6 registered riders to take the bus out but they do not all have to be from the same group and 14-person maximum. (That's all our bus will hold.) See schedule page for more details.
* The driver and tour guide have the right (and responsibility) to alter the route in case of unforeseen circumstances and even make changes in destinations with the approval of those booking the toor. This flexibility allows us to give you the most personalized service of any tour company in the country.
* Safety first! If extreme inclement weather is predicted, tours may be cancelled. You will be called on the phone number you gave upon registering in the event of a tour cancellation for any reason.