Cuzzin Eddie's Toors
Good ta Know...
(the fine print)
- -Toors are booked on a 'first come-first serve' basis by phone. Reservations are required but we will have a 'stand-by' list in case of cancellations, especially during peak tourism season. During our busy season, if you are not at the boarding point and checked in 5 minutes prior to departure, your seat may be given to someone else.
- A credit card is required to hold your reservation but we don't run it unless you are a no-show. You have the option of paying cash OR swiping your card upon boarding. If you don't show up, and don't cancel at least 7 days before the toor, your credit card will be charged for half the total amount the toor would have been. Fair enough? (We still hafta pay the driver, etc...) Cuzzin Eddie currently takes VISA, Mastercard and Discover. He also has limited merchandise for sale on the bus, left over from the yard sale, like tee-shirts.
- Toor participants will be asked to sign a waiver/model release before boarding.
- At the moment, our bus does not have a handicap lift. Or a rest room. Please let us know what we can do to help if accommodations are needed.
- Have fun!
How to Book a Toor;
To book a toor, give us a call at 615-289-4815 and let us know which toor or toors you're interested in, how many people ya got and when you're available. We'll see if there is one already scheduled with available seating - or a cancellation - or maybe we can add your tour to the lineup. We must have any 4 registered guests ('toor-ists') to take the bus out. *Note; If ya only got 2 people, we can still put it out there and see if we can get another couple to jump on board - who knows, you might make some friends from Iowa....
Call now to find out what other 'toors' might be available and to reserve your seats!
Scheduled public toors with available seating as of 10/12/18
- This page will change as seats fill up, or we have cancellations or as we add more toors - Check back or call!
- If you have a group or 4 or more, we can possibly add the 'toor' of your choice to the schedule - See below.
- All tours leave from Pigeon Forge location unless otherwise noted or other arrangements have been made.
Eddie sez; "It's always best to book in advance whenever possible, that way we kin try to make sure the bus is runnin' and the driver is out on bond.."
*Spend the day with us; We can also put together custom/combination toors such as a 'Dolly' toor combined with part of a food toor or something else entirely!
Saturday, Oct. 13 - Vittles & Skittles Foodie Toor, 10:30 a.m.
Thursday, Oct. 18 - Aunt Tweedy's Hillbilly Roots Toor, 1 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 20 - Aunt Tweedy's Hillbilly Roots Toor, 1 p.m.
* Christmas Lights Toors will start Nov. 8th, 2018 and run through January 8th.
Important information for Groups of 6 or more;
1. If you have a group of 6 or more, Cuzzin Eddie can often arrange for door-to-door pick up and drop-off at your cabin, resort or hotel for an added fee. This is particularly helpful on the White Lightnin Express Toors so nobody has to be the 'designated driver!' It's also usually cheaper than cab fare and waaay better than walkin....' Ask about this service when you call.
2. Please have one responsible, trusted designated payer (Eddie likes to call them "the treasurer") to pay for everyone up front as you board so that we can hit the road sooner and start having fun faster, rather than be messin' with credit cards or cash for each individual or couple....Our drivers are the ones that takes yer money and some of 'em aren't that good at countin' anyway...Then everyone else kin pay yer designated 'treasurer' back later. Or earlier...