Cuzzin Eddie's Toors
Good ta Know...
(the fine print)
- -Toors are booked on a 'first come-first serve' basis by phone. Reservations are required but we will have a 'stand-by' list in case of cancellations, especially during peak tourism season. During our busy season, if you are not at the boarding point and checked in 5 minutes prior to departure, your seat may be given to someone else.
- A credit card is required to hold your reservation but we don't run it unless you are a no-show. You have the option of paying cash OR swiping your card upon boarding. If you don't show up, and don't cancel at least 7 days before the toor, your credit card will be charged for half the total amount the toor would have been. Fair enough? (We still hafta pay the driver, etc...) Cuzzin Eddie currently takes VISA, Mastercard and Discover. He also has limited merchandise for sale on the bus, left over from the yard sale, like tee-shirts.
- Toor participants will be asked to sign a waiver/model release before boarding.
- At the moment, our bus does not have a handicap lift. Or a rest room. Please let us know what we can do to help if accommodations are needed.
- Have fun!
How to Book a Toor;
We schedule 'toors-on-demand' day and night, according to the needs and wants of our fun-loving, loyal customers! To book a toor, give us a call at 615-289-4815 and let us know which toor or toors you're interested in, how many people ya got and when you're available. We'll see if there is one already scheduled with available seating - or a cancellation. If not, we'll add the tour of your choice to the schedule if it's open and see if we can get the required minimum of 4 people!
Call now to reserve your seats!
- White Lightnin' Express 'Moonshine' Toor - August 14
- Vittles & Skittles Foodie Toor - August 24
- Aunt Tweedy's Hillbilly Roots Toor - August 27
Scheduled Toors with available seating as of 8/11/18
(This will change as seats fill up and as we add more toors - Check back!)
All tours leave from Pigeon Forge location unless otherwise noted or other arrangements have been made.
It's always best to book in advance when possible.
If you have a group or 4 or more, we can possibly add the 'toor' of your choice to the schedule! Give us a call!
*Spend the day with us; We can also put together custom/combination toors such as a 'Dolly' toor combined with part of Aunt Tweedy's Hillbilly Roots toor, or something else entirely!